PhD Application Documents
Please send the following documents as scanned copies to the email address below.
You will be required to present the originals upon your arrival; make sure to bring hard copies of the original documents with you, keeping in mind they MAY NOT BE RETURNED to you.
Documents in languages other than English or Hebrew must be translated into English or Hebrew by a certified Israeli translation agency
Bar-Ilan University reserves the right to request further documentation from candidates when necessary.
List of Documents
- Copy of first page of Teudat Zehut/ Passport/Copy of Teudat Oleh if applicable
- 1-2 page CV Summary
- First /Undergraduate Degree Diploma or Certificate of Eligibility
- First/Undergraduate Degree Official Transcript
- Second/ Master’s Degree Diploma or Certificate of Eligibility
- Second/Master’s Degree Official Transcript
- Master’s thesis grade record
- Any Other Academic Work/Transcript of Records
All transcripts must include a transcript legend.
Please note that the individual department may also require additional application material.
All documents should be sent to Ahlam by e-mail to