List of documents to be attached at the time of registration
- Photocopy of passport or Teudat Zehut/ID
- A digital passport-size image (small JPG file)
- Documents and certificates of education: transcript and high school diploma (if required – translated into English) ORIGINAL will be required to be sent directly from the school or be presented in our office)
- Teudat Oleh (certificate of new immigrant)
- Hebrew level test results – YAEL
- English level test: AMIR/TOEFL/IELTS exam – for applicants whose first language is not English
- SAT/ACT/psychometric exam results or any other academic entrance exam – if available
- Mechina grades (if available)
ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS MUST BE DELIVERED TO US AT OUR OFFICES BEFORE THE END OF 1ST YEAR (Building 403, Floor -1)
Application for year 2021-22 will start on 17th January 2021
For further information and queries
Contact our information and service department on this number *9392, this form, or via WhatsApp message on +972-52-617-1988, and our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Conversion of foreign grades into Israeli Bagrut
In order to convert your high school average grade into the Israeli BAGRUT, press the link of the country in which you completed high school or the country that issued your high school graduation/ matriculation certificate from the list below.
Countries with scale 0-100 / 0-10 need a Bagrut equivalency of 88
All other countries will be evaluated individually AFTER registration.