The following original document submission options are for Graduates and PhDs students:
- Attach the documents while registering online. Digitally signed documents will be considered original.
- For those who have already applied, digitally signed documents can be submitted using a Graduate application form or a Ph.D. application form.
- Ask your previous academic institution to send the documents directly. For a master’s degree student – the documents should be sent to the following email- [email protected]. For a Ph.D. student – the documents should be sent to the following email [email protected].
- During office hours in the Service and Recruitment Section, located in area 502, next to the Stern building (605), on Sunday-Thursday, from 10:00-16:00.
- During office hours at the School of Graduate Studies, building 403, entrance level.
The submitted documents should be original and have an official signature from the previous institution along with the stamp of the institution.
Candidates/students must present the original documents along with a photocopy of the documents.
The copies will be signed as certified copies and the original documents will be returned to the candidate/student.