Study Abroad in Israel
BIU delivers study abroad programs offering international students the opportunity to experience Israel and university life. Programs are from a diverse range of fields, including areas such as communications, political science, English literature, linguistics, bible studies, law, engineering and physics. Students receive course credits from a world leading accredited university and benefit from all student and social activities on campus, renovated and modern dormitories, and tours throughout the country.
As part of BIU’s Study Abroad program, students may select one of the following formats:
- one semester during an undergraduate degree
- summer program
- customized selection of English instructed courses for one semester
Admission requirements for Study Abroad students
Bar-Ilan University welcomes study abroad students that are curious learners and are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited higher education institution outside of Israel.
· A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or an 80 on a scale of 100
· Transcripts from the student’s current higher education institution demonstrating at least 2 full semesters of study
· 1 recommendation letter
· A one-page personal motivation statement
Note: Exceptions to the GPA may be made only in cases where the student shows strength in other areas that will contribute to the program. This should be addressed within the personal motivation letter.
The application form is to be submitted online: where students are to select the Study Abroad option as program of study.
Ramat-Gan, Israel 5290002